Cummins Inc. DEALER ACCOUNT MANAGER in Guwahati, India
DEALER ACCOUNT MANAGER
Supports the account team and account strategies to build customer relationships and grow our share of the customer's wallet with an assigned set of customers or a geographic region.
Supports the account team in developing and maintaining positive customer relationships. Assists in organization of customer visits and negotiations.
Supports the account team in identifying customer needs.
As requested, helps curate/organize data and information that will help a specific customer to evaluate Cummins benefits.
Provides information to the account team to support the negotiation and implementation of contracts with accounts.
Helps coordinate communication and interfaces with the customer at appropriate levels. Coordinates internal communication across sales roles and segments and/or with internal stakeholders.
Supports the account team to meet revenue and share goals within assigned accounts.
Act as a champion for the voice of the customer within the business. Supports projects intended to improve customer relationships and customer value and to grow the business with assigned accounts.
Executes the Cummins Sales Process. Supports/Maintains accurate reporting and forecasting, using Cummins tools and processes and Customer Relationship Management systems.
Instills trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Sales Pipeline Management - Plans proactively for successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high impact activities accordingly; as applicable coaches sellers in order to achieve sales objectives.
Sales Forecasting - Collects and assesses customer data from internal and external sources; compares against historical data to determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption patterns.
Articulating Value Proposition - Interprets internal and external customer needs based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer's specific needs to differentiate against competition.
Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Manages conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Data Analytics - Discovers, interprets and communicates qualitative and quantitative data; determines conclusions relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks; simultaneously applies statistics, data validity, data visualization, and problem solving approaches to effectively extract meaningful patterns and business insights; presents conclusions and outcomes that enable data driven business decisions.
Account Planning - Identifies objectives to drive execution of business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative to where it needs to be and enabling tracking of progress against targets.
Channel Awareness - Explains and contextualizes industry structure, dynamics, and path to market in order to advance organizational goals.
Intuitive Listening And Adapting Solutions - Translates needs, expectations, or asks from customers, stakeholders, etc. into actionable solutions through active listening and intuition; chooses or produces solutions (e.g. process change, tool, product, service, etc.) to meet or exceed the customers’ or stakeholders’ needs or expectations or to provide value.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales or a related subject or an acceptable combination of education and experience required. This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Basic relevant work experience required. Customer-facing experience preferred.
1) Responsible for overall Sales and Sales related activities for assigned dealers
2) Make assessment of the available potential and design AOP for the assigned dealer territory
3) Assess and assign improvement actions for driving sales
4) Drive the Sales Initiatives in the Channel
5) Collate and present data on the initiatives
6) Provide insights for critical reviews
7) Identify the gaps and provide solution to the team on initiatives
8) Data analysis and presentations on Dealers secondary sales vis a vis primary
9) Data analysis of Secondary sales and provide inputs on improvement actions
10) Interact and coordinate with Dealer Account team in Zones
11) Support segments for critical reviews and presentations
12) Identify the gaps in the data / capturing method and work with IT and Business Teams in fixing the Gap and provide frame work for future data capture and system changes if any along with validations
13) Driving innovation and business process to improve the reach
14) Technology force multipliers – benchmarking and application development
15) Understanding business improvement opportunities and translating requirements to technology or knowledge solutions
Primary Location India-Assam-Gauhati-India, Guwahati, DBU Area Office
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Nov 29, 2021, 7:39:25 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 210007YM